Hírek:

Az újonnan regisztrálók nézzék meg a spam mappában a megerősítő levelet!

Main Menu

Bitcoin Gold [BTCgpu] - Equihash - POW - Az új reménység?

Indította CryptoP, október 03, 2017, 12:24:24 DÉLELŐTT

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználók és 1 Vendég van a témában

bazsy

Idézetet írta: paff62 Dátum október 26, 2017, 09:54:32 DÉLELŐTT
Vicces volt, olvastam a dev-ek írásait itt:

https://btcgpu.org/bitcoin-gold-dev-update-1/

Ki volt írva, hogy a testnet indítása várhatóan nov. 5, a mainnet pedig nov 12.

Aztán pár percre rá leszedték ezt az infót.....

A fork után látható volt hogy ebből nem lesz egy hamar indulás
Jó nagy hypeot kapott ez is!

kasima

Össze is ment a kicsike 100 dollárra még le eshetne ilyen filléres g*c**é...  amúgy amióta ellezdtem kereskedni észre vettem h egy csomó coint a köcsög robotok vagy éppen a kapzsi eszetlen emberek basznak el... semmi realitás nincs benne csak csupán jókor kell jó helyen lenni meg ugye szerencse h ne rakják alád..  van egy csomó fake pump is... mikor azthiszed h pumpálnak aztán bezabálsz a coinból közbe meg csak a kib*b**zott robotok játszottak true story... másnap meg felkesz aztán jól beszopod..

hoppus

Idézetet írta: kasima Dátum október 27, 2017, 11:48:33 DÉLUTÁN
Össze is ment a kicsike 100 dollárra még le eshetne ilyen filléres g*c**é...  amúgy amióta ellezdtem kereskedni észre vettem h egy csomó coint a köcsög robotok vagy éppen a kapzsi eszetlen emberek basznak el... semmi realitás nincs benne csak csupán jókor kell jó helyen lenni meg ugye szerencse h ne rakják alád..  van egy csomó fake pump is... mikor azthiszed h pumpálnak aztán bezabálsz a coinból közbe meg csak a kib*b**zott robotok játszottak true story... másnap meg felkesz aztán jól beszopod..

nem véletlenül mondják a nagyon, hogy akkor kell venni mikor mindenki elad és akkor kell eladni amikor mindenki vesz. szembe kell menni a tömeggel :)

Simi

Ha ez ennyire egyszerű lenne, nagyon sokan milliomosok lennénk. :)

mov ax,0

mov ax,0

Friss, ropogós, hírlevél:

"Warm greetings to the Bitcoin Gold community.

This blog section will be an update of the recent development progress and next steps that are required before the full mainnet launch. We realized that this is best way for everyone to stay up to date with all the important development progress that is taking place.

After snapshot of the Bitcoin blockchain after height 491406, we are now in the final stages of preparation for the launch of the Bitcoin Gold mainnet, which will begin with block 491407.

The Equihash PoW change and new difficulty adjustment algorithm have already been completed and merged, and a DNSSeeder has been set up.
"

woren

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btg/post/p_242107

Quick Faq about the testnet
Q. Can i join the test net
A. Yes the testnet is open for all public community members (https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU)
Q. When will the testnet launch
A. In a couple of hours stay Tuned in #mining
Q. Help i can't get (blah blah blah to work)
A. The testnet software is intented for advanced users only, support is limited you may try #dev #mining
Q. But i want to use test net to make easy money
A. Testnet will not provide valid tokens (They will have 0 worth)
A. No not currently but one is currently under devlopment please stay tuned
Q. When will the main net launch
A. Hopefully within the next week after the testing of the test net
Additional Info
Q. Can my computer mine btg with (blah blah blah)
A. Yes any Gpu Readeon or Nvidia can mine BTG of course the higher end the card the better
Q. What software can Mine BTG
A. Any software currently used to mine Zcash so Claymore or CC miner for example
Q. Can you help me set up my mining software
A. You will be able to find guides on setting up your own mining software for now until the main net is launched then a official guide will come out

VipJoco

Akkor ha jól értem a testnet alatt kiszedett coin értéke 0

JohnyBlue

plamm plamm pallyt platty

RobRoy

elinditottam a testnetet.. meg vagy 10 perc van mig a blokchain lejon.. de lehet tesztelni akit erdekel

http://pool.coinminer.space:8090/stats

VipJoco

Még mindig az az info, hogy testnet alatt gyüjtött coin-ok törlődnek?

Indulásról tipp?

mov ax,0

Most jött a levél: Bitcoin Gold Daily Update – Network stable

Dear followers of Bitcoin Gold project.

We are excited about the way the testnet is working.

On the second day we have applied changes about the starting difficulty, some more minor settings and restarted the network. Currently we have 57 operating nodes and more than 200 mined blocks. The network is stable and all of the transactions are executed.

We take advantage of the opportunity to thank to users, pools operators, wallets and exchanges that are helping with the development and the testnet progress. 

All the received help is highly appreciated! Thanks for all of the support!

Bitcoin Gold community.

mov ax,0

https://bitcoingold.org/bitcoin-gold-daily-update-testnet-participation-launch/

Idéz
Bitcoin Gold Daily Update – Testnet Participation Launch

Hello everyone!

We take the opportunity of this update to inform you of the latest news of BTG network tests and to invite all of the miners that are planning to participate in this project to test their machines in the Bitcoin Gold test blockchain.

The Bitcoin Gold testnet is proving the stability and security of the network, including the new difficulty adjustment algorithm and two-way replay protection, and is helping wallets, pools, and application developers to integrate BTG and fully prepare for the imminent mainnet launch.

L4mie

Amit utálok:
1. fórum aláírások
2. listák
3. irónia

bazsy

Tegnap slack-en olvastam egy olyat hogy nov 10-11-re tervezik a mainnet indítást,ha sikeres lesz utána élesben megy már